GET “UR” SEARCH
GET WIT US
EYEGASM OF THE WEEK
Featured Global Event
Featured Miami / Ft. Lauderdale Event
Featured Orlando / Central Florida Event
- Event: Mr. Fabolous Easter @ Venu Buffalo NY 4/21
- Event: Trina Day Easter Eggstravaganza @ Olinda Park Miami 4/21
- Event: Doug E Fresh Hosts Official Funk Fest After Party @ 3NINE Orlando 4/27
- Event: Das Efx Live Old School House Party @ The Abbey Orlando 5/18
- Event: DJ LipGloss Hosts Trap Karaoke Sundaze @ Bar10 Doors Chicago
- Weekly Event: Supperclub Sunday’s “Arabian Night” @ Mr. Jones Miami Beach
- Event: Brianna Perry Hosts The 7th Annual All White Yacht Party @ Bayside Miami 6/15
- Event: The 7th Annual White Out Weekend All White Brunch @ Cafe Iguana Pines 6/16
- Weekly Event: it was all a DRINK @ Clandestino Orlando
- Event: Memorial Day Weekend Pool Party @ Mandalay Bay Vegas 5/24
Event: Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, T.I, Trey Songz & More at Tycoon Music Festival @ Cellairis Ampitheater Atlanta 6/8
Nipsey Hussle has died after being shot multiple times outside of his clothing store Marathon Clothing Company in Los Angeles on Sunday (March 31), according to NBC news.
The outlet reports that Nipsey died at a hospital after being shot earlier this evening. He was only 33.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that three people were shot at the store, which Nipsey operated after opening in 2017. The assailant reportedly fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
CHICAGO (AP) — Prosecutors on Tuesday abruptly dropped all charges against Jussie Smollett, defense attorneys said, apparently abandoning the case barely five weeks after the “Empire” actor was accused of lying to police about being the target of a racist, anti-gay attack in downtown Chicago.
Smollett’s attorneys said his record had “been wiped clean” of the 16 felony counts related to making a false report that he was assaulted by two men. The actor insisted that he had “been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one.”
Read full story after the jumpRead More