GET “UR” SEARCH
GET WIT US
EYEGASM OF THE WEEK
Featured Global Event
Featured Miami / Ft. Lauderdale Event
Featured Orlando / Central Florida Event
- Event: Grown & Sexy Saturday’s (Northwestern Bulls Reunion) @ Studio 183 Miami Gardens 7/13
- Event: Lil Kim & Jadakiss Hosts Official Birthday Bash Day Party @ Barcode Elizabeth, NJ 7/13
- Event: Davido Live @ STORY Miami 7/13
- Event: Jaden Smith Birthday Celebration @ LIV Miami 7/12
- Weekly Event: Dayshift Saturday’s @ VODS Atlanta
- Event: French Montana Live @ STORY Miami 6/29
- Event: Quavo, John Wall & Lou Williams Hosts NBA Awards After Party @ Bootsy Bellows Hollywood, CA 6/24
- Weekly Event: Grown & Sexy Saturday’s @ Studio 183 Miami Gardens
- Event: Jeans & TShirt “Ripped & Shredded” Edition @ The Press Hartford, CT 6/29
- Weekly Event: Backyard Boogie @ Wood Tavern Miami
Nipsey Hussle has died after being shot multiple times outside of his clothing store Marathon Clothing Company in Los Angeles on Sunday (March 31), according to NBC news.
The outlet reports that Nipsey died at a hospital after being shot earlier this evening. He was only 33.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that three people were shot at the store, which Nipsey operated after opening in 2017. The assailant reportedly fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
CHICAGO (AP) — Prosecutors on Tuesday abruptly dropped all charges against Jussie Smollett, defense attorneys said, apparently abandoning the case barely five weeks after the “Empire” actor was accused of lying to police about being the target of a racist, anti-gay attack in downtown Chicago.
Smollett’s attorneys said his record had “been wiped clean” of the 16 felony counts related to making a false report that he was assaulted by two men. The actor insisted that he had “been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one.”
Read full story after the jumpRead More
There was no shortage of drama! Rich Dollaz and Safaree Samuels squared off during the second Love & Hip Hop: New York reunion, which aired on March 18. When Erica Mena became a hot topic on the special, Safaree rushed to her defense and things only escalated from there.
As fans may recall, Rich sat down with Safaree to confront him about dating his ex, Erica, and it looks like it’s still a source of contention for the two. During the reunion, Nina Parker asked Rich how he felt about Safaree not being forthcoming when it came to his relationship with Erica.