GET “UR” SEARCH
GET WIT US
EYEGASM OF THE WEEK
Featured Global Event
Featured Miami / Ft. Lauderdale Event
Featured Orlando / Central Florida Event
- Event: Beanie Sigel 90’s Hip Hop Party @ Whisper Nightclub & Lounge Morgantown, WV 10/12
- Event: The Iconiq Forever Classic Reunion & Block Party @ Ace Cafe Orlando 11/23
- Event: Bottomless Brunch & Day Party @ La Sombra Restaurant & Lounge Miami Beach 10/13
- Weekly Event: Fuck The Kids Friday’s @ Hookah Up Cafe Hallandale Beach, FL
- Event: Fabolous Live @ Cameo Miami 10/11
- Weekly Event: Supperclub Sunday’s @ Mr. Jones Miami Beach
- Weekly Event: Vice Sunday’s @ Exchange Miami
- Event: The Blaq Experience “Blaq Royalty” @ Crystal Tea Ballroom Philly 11/30
- Event: Fabolous Live @ HQ2 Nightclub Ocean Casino Resort Atlantic City, NJ 10/13
- Weekly Event: Friday Happy Hour @ Studio 183 Miami Gardens
This color scheme gives a premium twist to the simplistic “Black/White” makeup that was last seen in its original form back in 2014. White tumbled leather is used on the side panel, toe box, and ankle collar. Instead of leather, all of the black sections of the shoe are covered in pony hair. Due to the detail, this pair mildly resembles 2008’s “Panda” Nike Dunk High. This pair is completed with a white Wings logo on each lateral ankle strap
Nipsey Hussle has died after being shot multiple times outside of his clothing store Marathon Clothing Company in Los Angeles on Sunday (March 31), according to NBC news.
The outlet reports that Nipsey died at a hospital after being shot earlier this evening. He was only 33.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that three people were shot at the store, which Nipsey operated after opening in 2017. The assailant reportedly fled in a vehicle after the shooting.
CHICAGO (AP) — Prosecutors on Tuesday abruptly dropped all charges against Jussie Smollett, defense attorneys said, apparently abandoning the case barely five weeks after the “Empire” actor was accused of lying to police about being the target of a racist, anti-gay attack in downtown Chicago.
Smollett’s attorneys said his record had “been wiped clean” of the 16 felony counts related to making a false report that he was assaulted by two men. The actor insisted that he had “been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one.”
Read full story after the jumpRead More